- Acquire an HDMI cable. You can buy one (always handy to have) or borrow one of your friends.
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port (or into the appropriate adapter for your computer) of your laptop and the other end into an available HDMI port on the TV. Take note of the HDMI input number it is being connected to.
- Make sure the TV and the computer are both powered on.
- Set the TV to the HDMI Input port that the computer is connected to.
- Your computer's display should now automatically appear on your television screen. If it doesn’t check out the links below for more information
- Connect the USB power cable to your Chromecast and plug it into a USB port or into the included power adapter which you will then plug into a power outlet. Then lug the HDMi end of your Chromecast device into a HDMi port of your TV
- Info: https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/3212934
- Download the Google Home app
- On your mobile device or tablet, download the Google Home app .
- Set up Chromecast
- Setup instructions: https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/2998456)
- Cast content